Please read this privacy statement carefully, as it contains essential information about how your personal data is processed and which cookies are used. By using or providing your personal data on this website, you declare that you have read the privacy and personal data protection policy & cookie use policy set out below, and that you agree to it, including with regard to the processing of your personal data.
Article 1 – General information
1.1. Primes Services undertakes to use your personal data in accordance with this privacy and data protection policy and to comply, in this respect, with the provisions relating to the protection of personal data in force in Belgium, including the General Data Protection Regulation, 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
1.2 This declaration is intended for natural persons who come into contact with Primes Services, including those who :
- are browsing this website ;
- request information about Primes Services services ;
- are Primes Services customers ;
Article 2 – Personal data
2.1. Primes Services processes various categories of personal data when you use this website :
- Category 1, without registration: IP address ;
- Category 2, when registering on Primes Services, by completing a Contact Form: contact details, address, e-mail address, telephone number, encrypted connection details, IP address and project description ;
- Category 3, when subscribing to a newsletter: e-mail address ;
- Category 4, via cookies: connection identifiers and session data (see below).
2.3. Primes Services also processes various categories of personal data when managing premium files :
- Identification data: surname, first name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, gender, date and place of birth, marital status, nationality, passport photograph, identity card ;
- Bank details: account number, even certain account statements, notice of roll and household composition, or any document attesting to the financial situation.
Article 3 – Purpose of processing
3.1 General objectives
Primes Services will process your personal data for the purposes of introducing, managing and settling your premium file in accordance with the mandate you have given to Primes Services.
3.2. Transfer of data to third parties
As part of the management of your premium file, Primes Services may share your personal data with the authorities responsible for awarding premiums. These authorities may also contact you directly in connection with your file.
3.3 Legal obligations
In rare cases, Primes Services may be required to disclose your personal data as a result of a court order or in order to comply with mandatory legislation or regulations. In such cases, Primes Services will do everything reasonably possible to inform you in advance as fully as possible, unless otherwise required by applicable law.
Article 4 – Duration of treatment
Primes Services processes your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy and data protection policy. Primes Services undertakes to retain your personal data only in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, unless you make a reasonable and reasoned request for your personal data to be deleted.
Article 5- Your rights
Except where a legal provision in force does not allow it, including the RGPD, you have the following rights :
- The right of access, at reasonable intervals, to your processed data ;
- The right to information, at reasonable intervals, including the right to know whether Primes Services is processing your data ;
- The right to receive, at reasonable intervals, a copy of your data that is the subject of the processing, unless it infringes the rights and freedoms of others ;
- The right to a copy of your processed data ;
- The right to rectify your processed data ;
- The right to object to the processing of your data ;
- The right to restrict the processing of your data ;
- The right to erasure of your processed data ;
- The right to portability of your processed data ;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority :
Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
Fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may exercise your rights by contacting Primes Services at the following e-mail address email@example.com or by post to the following address: rue Beckers, 19, 1040 Brussels.
Article 6 – Security and confidentiality
6.1. Primes Services has put in place appropriate technical and organisational security rules to prevent the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorised access or improper disclosure to third parties of your personal data, as well as any other unauthorised processing of such data.
6.2. Primes Services cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the wrongful or illegal use of your personal data by third parties.
6.3. Primes Services cannot be held responsible for the consequences of non-compliance with security instructions, in particular in order to prevent any unauthorised use of your identifier and your code and any possible use by a third party of our computer, IP address or your identification data.
Article 7 – Third party access
Primes Services allows access to your personal data to its employees and subcontractors, who observe a strict confidentiality policy, in order to process your personal data.
Article 8 – Cookies
8.1. What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small file sent by the Primes Services server and installed on your computer’s hard drive. The information collected by our cookies can only be read by Primes Services and only for the duration of your visit to our website.
8.3. Types of cookies
We use different types of cookies, depending on their purpose, origin or duration: functional cookies that are technically essential and possibly other non-functional cookies. Functional cookies are those that enable websites to function. For example, the cookie that allows visitors to enter the products they want to add to their shopping basket. Another example: when you click on “Stay connected” when you start a session, cookies are installed. Other non-functional cookies are used for marketing purposes or to track website performance. In some cases, cookies provided by third parties such as Facebook or Google are used.
8.4. Your authorisation